floors for you
floors for you
Perfectly flat surface
We provide a guarantee for our work
We follow environmental standards
Concrete is the most demanded building material, widely used in the arrangement of the floors of warehouse terminals, multi-level parking lots, trading halls, production workshops, and other large-scale facilities. To obtain a practical, durable surface that does not need constant maintenance, concrete floor grinding is used. ELARI specializes in the construction, renovation of industrial floors. In most cases, concrete floors are the basis for industrial floors. For the construction of the latter, the concrete surface must have ideal smoothness and cleanliness. A competently prepared base guarantees a long period of operation. One of the key stages of its preparation is grinding the concrete floor.
Polished surfaces: main advantages
The concrete base that has undergone primary grinding, processing with a polymer thin-layer coating is not inferior to floors made of marble, porcelain stoneware. Benefits of sanded floors:
- environmental friendliness;
- polished floor has a pleasant appearance, glossy shine, smoothness;
- resistance to chemical attack;
- ease of care;
- as a result of grinding, the floors acquire resistance to abrasion, unprecedented mechanical strength;
- moisture resistance;
- compliance with sanitary standards (microorganisms do not linger on the polished surface, they do not multiply: bacteria, mold, fungi);
- polishing is used in open areas and in buildings;
- optimal (in comparison with other coatings) cost.
Prices depend on the total area, surface quality. The price of polishing is affected by differences in the height of the base, the presence of defects. In the process of work, the company’s specialists use water-based materials, without creating obstacles to production processes. To get a free quote for a turnkey concrete floor grinding, call one of our contact numbers.